- Protest Against The Brutal Attack On Dhaka University DACSU VP Noor and Other Students
- Conference held at House of Lords demand for credible election in Bangladesh and independent mass media.
Universal Voice for Justice encompass Myanmar embassy in London protesting the killing and torture of Rohingyas.
- ”Human rights in Bangladesh: Global Perspective”
- Discussion Meeting on “Minority Rights in Bangladesh”
- Universal Voice for Justice concerns about ongoing human rights violation in Bangladesh.
Human Chain in London by Universal Voice for Justice: ”we are the brother of Tonu, we want justice for Tonu murder”
- “Human Rights in Bangladesh: Reality and Hopes”
- Human chain in London to protest killing of Rajon
- Discussion Meeting on Human Rights Violantion Perspective Uyghur & Kashmir Muslims, 12 March 2019, Shah Comunity Centre.
- Protest Against Human Rights violation in Educational Institution In Bangladesh, 12 April 2019, Altab Ali Park
- Annual Members Conference & Iftar party, 21 May 2019, Shah Community Centre, London.
- Seminar on NRC of Asam Perspective of South Asia, 13 September 2019, Shah Community Centre, London.
- Discussion Meeting on Corruption of Ruling Party: Steps to Building better Bangladesh, 23 September 2019.
- WORKSHOP: Human Rights Violations in Last 10 years of Bangladesh. 10 December 2019. LMC Seminar Hall
- Protest Against Brutal Attack on DUCSU VP Nur and Other Students, 23 December 2019, Altab Ali Park
- Protest Against Hijab Ban in Indian Educational Institution. 11 February 2022. Altab Ali Park
- Protest Against War in Ukraine, 5th March 2022, In front of British Parlament